Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ch-Ch-Changes

Hello all,

My name is Chip and I am playing the Guard for Thousand Kites. I hope you are all excited about this project and will come see the product of our work. I would like to show to you some of the changes that are taking place in preparations for this play...

Today we took some publicity photos for posters advertising the show. I was ready to have my current appearance be changed to make for a more realistic character. I realize that my current hair style and facial hair are not consistent with a prison guard. It was however, a little bit of a shock when I saw myself in the mirror with my hair slicked back. I would like to share with you just two photos, a before and after, so you can see how Ida, the costume mistress, can change a goof ball into someone resembling an adult. I hope you enjoy...


1 comment:

Laura Sue said...

Whoa, Chip! Incredible! Can't wait to see the show.